Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How to Keep Houseplants Alive?

How to Keep Houseplants Alive? - hello friend how are you? welcome to our blog Home Design Group we know you are now looking for information about How to Keep Houseplants Alive? You're lucky because we already provide super full of you who come to this blog, we show our article summarized from various sources of information credible about home design, well please continue reading:

You can also see our article on:


How to Keep Houseplants Alive?

I love having at least one plant in every room. And I usually think a room feels sort of stale if there's nothing alive in the space. But, you guys, I am killing houseplants left and right and I'm spending way too much money replacing the goners!


I know a lot of you have the greenest of green thumbs - so I'd love to ask you - What do you do to keep your houseplants alive? Water from the bottom? How? And how much? Do those glass bulb water things work? I read online once that leaves with brown edges means you're over-watering. Plant-tending is finicky business!


you've finished reading and viewing information about How to Keep Houseplants Alive? hopefully can provide benefits to you, helpful if you feel you can share this link http://dontlethereatcake.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-keep-houseplants-alive.html so that more people know. thank you

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : How to Keep Houseplants Alive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment