Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser

Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser - hello friend how are you? welcome to our blog Home Design Group we know you are now looking for information about Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser You're lucky because we already provide super full of you who come to this blog, we show our article summarized from various sources of information credible about home design, well please continue reading:

You can also see our article on:


Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser

I've been working on this dresser for a client for about a month. 

That's way longer than I normally take to finish a piece, but the first redo didn't go quite the way we planned so the redo ended up being redone. 

Here's the before.


The redo.

(Cringe)


And the redo, redone. 



So much better!

The major problem I ran into was finding the right orange paint. 

The original color was Masada by Benjamin Moore, a very rustic orange. 

The problem with it was that since the paint already had a lot of brown in it, the dark wax and stain I used over the distressing just made it look dirty. 

So we chose a new orange, Marquis Orange, by Sherwin Williams.

At first I was concerned that it would be a little to bright, but once the stain and dark wax were put on it darkened it enough to give it the rustic look we wanted. 

Third times a charm right? :)


you've finished reading and viewing information about Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser hopefully can provide benefits to you, helpful if you feel you can share this link http://dontlethereatcake.blogspot.com/2016/05/awesome-rustic-orange-dresser.html so that more people know. thank you

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Awesome Rustic Orange Dresser

0 comments:

Post a Comment